BETA Innovation Award winning Aerochill Cooling Boots.
Evaporative Cooling helps increase recovery time, cools body tissue and regulates outer thermal temperature. Aerochill Cooling Boots are also quilted which ensures that evaporation and therefore cooling occurs over a longer period of time.
- Aerochill evaporative cooling products use a non-toxic, super-absorbent polymer fibre, this evaporative cooling technology is used all over the world by elite clients including Formula One drivers, athletes and Military Special Forces to keep them cool.
- The Aerochill Cooling Boot is designed to the shape of a horse's leg and fetlock so that it will help support and help reduce typical after-workout swelling. Suitable for front and hind legs.
- The Aerochill Cooling Boot can be re-activated over and over agaIn by simply soaking in cold water.
- Aerochill technology is built into the actual fabric of the product so its cooling power won't diminish overtime, unlike other gel-based cooling technologies.
Directions for use:
- Activation: The boots need 2 elements to work; water and airflow. For first time of use dip in a bucket of water for 10-15 minutes, but after this for future uses put in a bucket for 2 - 5 minutes. Squeeze the water out so they are wet but not dripping and put on the horses legs by securing the velcro straps.
- Apply: Straight after competition or exercise, put the boots on and then walk the horse off either in hand or on a horse walker. Leave on for approx 25-35 minutes and then return to your normal regime. Or reapply the boots by simply reactiviting them by getting them wet.
- Recovery:They accelerate the recovery of the ligaments and the legs by taking the heat out of the leg's core. [Please note that the outer side of the leg may still be warm after 30 mins as the boots continue to pull heat to the surface).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.