Every horse is different so to accommodate this Amigo have a variety of rugs that are styled to suit different shapes and sizes.
XL - suited for a deep shouldered horse with a deep neck and wide build.
Surefit - for a deep shouldered, narrow horse.
Classic neck - average build of horse.
Wug - for high withered, narrow horses or narrow or young horses.
- Detachable neck turnout rug for versatility when rugging
- The neck is fastened with double touch tape fastenings
- Made from strong 1200 denier outer fabric which is waterproof and breathable
- 250 grams of warm polyfill for when the weather is colder
- Antibacterial, anti-static, shine enhancing polyester lining
- Surefit neck design with V-Front closure allows for greater freedom when grazing
- The reflective yarn is woven into the polyester outer increases visibility of your horse in low lights
- Leg arches for freedom of movement
- Three cross surcingles for a secure fit
- Tail flap
- Compatible with Horseware® liners to layer when extra warmth is required
Horses Size Guide - Horseware Ireland
How to fit your Horseware Blanket - Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the center of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table below. Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. To learn more how to fit your Horseware blanket click here
|MEASUREMENT FROM A TO B||MEASUREMENT FROM C TO D|
|HOOD||SIZE OF THE BLANKET|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.