An easy to feed joint supplement to help maintain healthy joint function. Specially formulated to provide optimum levels of active ingredients to support growing, ageing or active dogs.
• Maintains free movement of joints for all breeds and ages
• Supports your dog's natural anti-inflammatory response
• Provides optimum level of Omega 3 to support health and vitality
• Provides a natural source of Beta-Glucans to support gut wall function and aid immunity
• Free from Wheat Gluten and Soya
• 100% Non-GM formulation
• Easy to feed "mini-pellet" form
• Features 14 Active Ingredients
Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, L- Glutamic Acid, Curcumin/Piperine, Collagen Matrix, Green Lipped Mussel, Salmon oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E 500, Manganese, Beet Pulp, Oatmeal
Add to dog's normal daily food. Can be given in a single amount or divided between meals. Ensure your dog has access to fresh clean water at all times.
• Small Dogs Up to 15kg: 1/4 to 1/2 measure/day
• Medium to Large Dogs 16kg to 30kg: 1/2 to 1measure/day
• Large to Very Large Dogs 31kg to 60kg: 1 to 2 measure/day
• Dogs over 60kg: allow 1/2 to 1 measure per 30kg bodyweight
Measure included in pack: 1 level measure = 10g
1. Glucosamine -a natural polymer that connects bones and joints to provide cushioning during movement. It is one of the critical building blocks of joint cartilage.
2. Chondroitin - an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression.
3. MSM - MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organo-sulphur compound. Sulphur is an important building block for healthy bones and joints and is useful for the support of a healthy immune system.
4. Hyaluronic Acid - a substance that is naturally present in your dog's body. It is the major component of synovial fluid and helps to lubricate joint structure.
5. L- Glutamic Acid - A palatant and important metabolite for the cells lining the gut; helps promote glutamine generation, supporting absorptive function and structural integrity.
6. Curcumin/Piperine - Curcumin is the active isolate of turmeric and supports the dog's natural anti-inflammatory response. Piperine is an alkaloid found in Black and Long pepper and helps to support the bio-availability of Curcumin
7. Collagen Matrix - Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a major constituent of bone, cartilage, tendon and other connective tissue. It helps connective tissue to be strong and provides cushioning for various parts of the body.
8. Green Lipped Mussel - Provides a natural and highly bio-available source of chondroitin. It also provides omega-3 fatty acids in a highly bioavailable form to help promote natural anti-inflammatory response.
9. Salmon oil - rich in omega-3 fatty acids and phospholipids. Salmon Oil complements both krill and Green Lipped Mussel oil to provide highly bioavailable sources of EPA & DHA
10. Vitamin C - helps produce collagen, a protein needed to develop and maintain healthy teeth, bones, gums, cartilage, vertebrae discs, joint linings, skin and blood vessels.
11. Vitamin E 500 - Vitamin E compounds - including tocopherols are antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals. Vitamin E compounds are incorporated into the cell membrane and help maintain their integrity throughout the body.
12. Manganese -acts as a co-factor in the enzyme process of synthesising Glycosaminoglycans, cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. It also has beneficial antioxidant properties.
13. Beet Pulp - A good source of dietary fibre and provides prebiotic support for a healthy digestive system.
14. Oatmeal - provides vital beta glucans which support a healthy digestive system and immune response.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.