ORGANIC SEAWEED HORSE SUPPLEMENT
A 100% Irish, organic seaweed feed product. Contains vitamins vital for animal health maintenance. Is high in minerals, dietary fibres, complex sugars, and natural antioxidants.
- 100% Irish, organic produce
- Contains vitamins vital for animal health maintenance
- High in minerals: essential for healthy and growth development
- High in dietary fibres: promoting healthy gut flora and digestion
- High in complex sugars: fucoidan, laminarin, cellulose and alginate
- High in natural antioxidants
- Produced from fresh, clean, hand-harvested Ascophyllum nodosum sourced locally
- Produced using a unique drying process: ensuring high level of active ingredients
- A little goes a long way with this product
Animal Feed Ingredient – 100% Organic Seaweed Feed Supplement!
- Better Feeds is a 100% organic blend of fresh Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed that is milled and dried in our GMP+ certified production plant.
- Our unique production process ensures that a high level of valuable components within Ascophyllum nodosum (vitamins, minerals and complex sugars) are recovered in order to deliver a high quality feed ingredient for animals.
- We strive to deliver the freshest seaweed meal that contains all the goodness of freshly cut seaweed.
- Better Feeds contains no more than 12% moisture, aiding preservation and greatly reducing spoiling hazards.
- Better Feeds contains no additives or contaminants which make it a high quality feed material for a wide variety of animals.
- FEED 60G A DAY - CONTAINS 50 DAYS SUPPLY
Benefits to animals
- Helps calm nervous horses
- Treats iodine deficiency
- Good for Joints and Bones
- Antibiotic and Anti inflammatory
- Removes heavy metals from the body
- Improve skin, coat and hooves
- Rich in a variety of minerals, vitamins and trace nutrients;
- Contains anti-oxidants
- Decreases birth related complication in cows and calves;
- Increases feed efficiency;
- Encourages regular heat cycles;
- Improves conception rates and increases the number of healthy births;
- Reduces the incidence of mastitis, retained placentas, abortions, infertility;
- Milk fever can generally be avoided
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.